la cour des miracles Index du Forum
la cour des miracles Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Eddie Kendricks - Discography (1972 - 1983)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la cour des miracles Index du Forum -> ACCEUIL -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elbevis
Spectateurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eddie Kendricks - Discography (1972 - 1983) Répondre en citant

Eddie Kendricks - Discography (1972 - 1983) > bit.ly/1TlExzV

The,,,,expressive,,,,vocalist,,,,(who,,,,often,,,,sang,,,,in,,,,a,,,,falsetto),,,,,born,,,,Edward,,,,James,,,,Kendrick,,,,,grew,,,,up,,,,in,,,,Birmingham,,,,,Alabama,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,was,,,,Detroit's,,,,Motown,,,,label,,,,that,,,,made,,,,him,,,,a,,,,starDetailsExternal,,,,links[edit]Among,,,the,,,Temptations,,,songs,,,Kendricks,,,sang,,,lead,,,on,,,were,,,"Dream,,,Come,,,True",,,(1962),,,,the,,,group's,,,first,,,charting,,,single;,,,"The,,,Way,,,You,,,Do,,,the,,,Things,,,You,,,Do",,,(1964),,,,the,,,group's,,,first,,,US,,,Top,,,20,,,hit;,,,"I'll,,,Be,,,in,,,Trouble",,,(1964);,,,"The,,,Girl's,,,Alright,,,With,,,Me",,,(1964),,,,a,,,popular,,,b-side,,,that,,,Kendricks,,,co-wrote;,,,"Girl,,,(Why,,,You,,,Wanna,,,Make,,,Me,,,Blue)",,,(1964);,,,"Get,,,Ready",,,(1966);,,,"Please,,,Return,,,Your,,,Love,,,to,,,Me",,,(1968);,,,and,,,"Just,,,My,,,Imagination",,,(1971)Download,,from,,uploadstation.com(Tragedy,,was,,nothing,,new,,to,,Temptations,,members:,,Paul,,Williams,,had,,committed,,suicide,,back,,in,,1973)Unsourced,,,,material,,,,may,,,,be,,,,challenged,,,,and,,,,removedTamla,,(Motown),,releases,,.As,,the,,dance,,craze,,seeped,,through,,into,,other,,cities,,,Kendricks,,scored,,a,,#1,,pop,,hit,,in,,1973,,with,,the,,Frank,,Wilson-produced,,"Keep,,on,,Truckin'"In,,,an,,,interview,,,with,,,Tom,,,Meros,,,,Dennis,,,Edwards,,,,Kendricks's,,,former,,,Temptations,,,band,,,mate,,,,claimed,,,that,,,Kendricks,,,had,,,issues,,,hitting,,,his,,,falsetto,,,notes,,,during,,,recording,,,sessions,,,for,,,the,,,reunion,,,albumBonusISBN0-214-20512-6He,,,had,,,one,,,sister,,,,Patricia,,,,and,,,three,,,brothers,,,,Charles,,,,Robert,,,,and,,,ClarenceWith,,,a,,,lineup,,,that,,,included,,,former,,,Primes,,,members,,,Kendricks,,,and,,,Paul,,,Williams,,,,and,,,former,,,Distants,,,members,,,Otis,,,Williams,,,(who,,,was,,,unrelated,,,to,,,Paul),,,,Melvin,,,Franklin,,,,and,,,Elbridge,,,Bryant,,,,the,,,Temptations,,,signed,,,with,,,the,,,little-known,,,Motown,,,subsidiary,,,Miracle45cat,,,,is,,,,part,,,,of,,,,45worlds.com:,,,,LiveMusic:,,,,VinylAlbums:,,,,78RPM:,,,,CDAlbums:,,,,Magazine:,,,,CDSingles:,,,,12"Singles:,,,,TapeMedia:,,,,MusicMemorabilia:,,,,Cinema:,,,,TV:,,,,DVD&Blu-Ray:,,,,Books:,,,,ClassicalMusic,,,,45cat,,,,website,,,,2016:,,,,Help,,,,Page:,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy:,,,,Terms:,,,,Contact,,,,Us:,,,,Like,,,,us,,,,on,,,,Facebook:,,,,Authority,,,control,,,WorldCat,,,Identities,,,VIAF:,,,226820672,,,LCCN:,,,n91056080,,,ISNI:,,,0000,,,0003,,,6320,,,1523,,,GND:,,,134424794,,,BNF:,,,cb13949627t,,,(data),,,MusicBrainz:,,,cf3ea6e9-c856-4737-a988-6b64cc9f2bf2,,,T,,54210F,,Eddie,,Kendricks,,I,,Did,,It,,All,,For,,You,,/,,Can,,I,,(Single),,4,,versions,,Tamla,,T,,54210F,,US,,1971,,Sell,,This,,Version,,4,,versions,,KendricksThe,,,expansive,,,,eight-minute,,,take,,,on,,,"Girl,,,,You,,,Need,,,A,,,Change,,,Of,,,Mind",,,,which,,,peaked,,,at,,,number,,,thirteen,,,on,,,the,,,soul,,,chart,[2],,,was,,,a,,,particular,,,favorite,,,at,,,David,,,Mancuso's,,,LoftEddie,,Kendrick,,and,,David,,Ruffin,,with,,Hall,,&,,Oates,,circa,,1985RCA,,,release,,,Download,,,De******ion,,,Details,,,Eddie,,,Kendricks,,,-,,,Discography,,,(1972,,,-,,,1977),,,,,,T,,,,54222F,,,,Eddie,,,,Kendricks,,,,If,,,,You,,,,Let,,,,Me,,,,/,,,,Just,,,,Memories,,,,(Single),,,,7,,,,versions,,,,Tamla,,,,T,,,,54222F,,,,US,,,,1972,,,,Sell,,,,This,,,,Version,,,,7,,,,versions,,,,Death[edit]CooKiYiSi,,,,PLuS::Mzik,,,,Ve,,,,ark,,,,Dnyas::Mp3,,,,ndirPaylap.3291978:,,,"Ain't,,,No,,,Smoke,,,Without,,,Fire",,,(US,,,R&B,,,#13),,,1978:,,,"The,,,Best,,,of,,,Strangers,,,Now",,,(US,,,R&B,,,#49),,,1980:,,,"I,,,Just,,,Want,,,To,,,Be,,,the,,,One,,,In,,,Your,,,Life",,,(US,,,R&B,,,#87),,,Bu,,forumun,,msaadesi,,var:Bu,,forumdaki,,mesajlara,,cevap,,veremezsinizCooKiYiSi,,PLuS::Mzik,,Ve,,ark,,Dnyas::Mp3,,ndirCooKiYiSi,,PLuS::Mzik,,Ve,,ark,,Dnyas::Mp3,,ndirRatings,,,Reviews,,,Title,,,/,,,Release,,,Date,,,+22.90182,,,A,,,Nite,,,at,,,the,,,Apollo,,,Live!:,,,The,,,Way,,,You,,,Do,,,the,,,Things,,,You,,,Do,,,1985,,,•,,,Single,,,•,,,Daryl,,,Hall,,,&,,,John,,,Oates,,,+53.41831,,,Live,,,at,,,the,,,Apollo:,,,With,,,David,,,Ruffin,,,&,,,Eddie,,,Kendrick,,,[live],,,1985,,,•,,,Album,,,•,,,Daryl,,,Hall,,,&,,,John,,,Oates,,,+92.77753,,,Sun,,,City,,,/,,,Not,,,So,,,Far,,,Away,,,1985,,,•,,,Single,,,•,,,Artists,,,United,,,Against,,,Apartheid,,,3.72253,,,The,,,Loft,,,-,,,Volume,,,2,,,[selector,,,comp],,,2000,,,•,,,Compilation,,,•,,,David,,,Mancuso,,,3.82151,,,Strange,,,Games,,,and,,,Things,,,[selector,,,comp],,,2001,,,•,,,DJ,,,Mix,,,•,,,DJ,,,Spinna,,,+24.06242,,,The,,,History,,,of,,,Rock,,,'n',,,Roll,,,2004,,,•,,,Video,,,•,,,Various,,,Artists,,,+34.021039,,,Live,,,Aid,,,[live],,,2004,,,•,,,Video,,,•,,,Various,,,Artists,,,4.00574,,,A,,,Tom,,,Moulton,,,Mix,,,2006,,,•,,,Compilation,,,•,,,Tom,,,Moulton,,,4.07252,,,Do,,,What,,,You,,,Want,,,,Be,,,What,,,You,,,Are:,,,The,,,Music,,,of,,,Daryl,,,Hall,,,and,,,John,,,Oates,,,2009,,,•,,,Compilation,,,•,,,Daryl,,,Hall,,,&,,,John,,,Oates,,,3.91301,,,Get,,,Down,,,With,,,the,,,Philly,,,Sound:,,,A,,,Very,,,Special,,,Collection,,,by,,,Dimitri,,,From,,,Paris,,,2010,,,•,,,Compilation,,,•,,,Dimitri,,,From,,,Paris,,,Show,,,all,,,15,,,Appearances,,,Compilation,,,Showing,,,all,,,(10),,,Issues,,,AverageAvgExasperated,,,by,,,a,,,lack,,,of,,,creative,,,and,,,financial,,,control,,,,Kendricks,,,left,,,Motown,,,in,,,1978,,,,with,,,the,,,requirement,,,of,,,signing,,,away,,,the,,,rights,,,to,,,his,,,royaltiesBiography[edit]Atlantic,,release,,1981:,,"(Oh,,I),,Need,,Your,,Loving",,(US,,R&B,,#41),,Kendricks,,,,was,,,,born,,,,in,,,,Union,,,,Springs,,,,,Alabama,,,,on,,,,December,,,,17,,,,,1939,,,,,the,,,,son,,,,of,,,,Johnny,,,,and,,,,Lee,,,,Bell,,,,KendrickEarlier,,,,in,,,1985,,,,they,,,participated,,,in,,,the,,,Hall,,,&,,,Oates,,,live,,,album,,,Live,,,at,,,The,,,Apollo,,,recorded,,,at,,,a,,,benefit,,,at,,,New,,,York,,,City's,,,Apollo,,,Theater;,,,and,,,sang,,,with,,,the,,,duo,,,at,,,Live,,,Aid,,,in,,,Philadelphia,,,and,,,the,,,MTV,,,Video,,,Music,,,Awards,,,in,,,New,,,York28286-I,,,Eddie,,,Kendricks,,,Goin',,,Up,,,In,,,Smoke,,,(Album),,,11,,,versions,,,Tamla,,,,Tamla,,,28286-I,,,Spain,,,1976,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,11,,,versions,,,Kendricks,,remained,,in,,the,,group,,through,,the,,rest,,of,,the,,decade,,,but,,a,,number,,of,,issues,,began,,to,,push,,him,,away,,from,,it,,in,,the,,late,,1960s,,and,,early,,1970sDe******ionAfterward,,,,they,,,,talked,,,,about,,,,touring,,,,on,,,,their,,,,own,,,,and,,,,recorded,,,,an,,,,album,,,,as,,,,a,,,,duo,,,,for,,,,RCA,,,,in,,,,1988 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la cour des miracles Index du Forum -> ACCEUIL -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange